Come Join Us: Chef’s Table at Lon’s at the Hermosa
In fact, we had so much fun, we’ve decided to do it again in the cool wine celler at Lon’s at the Hermosa!
NOTE: this event has sold out. To get on the mailing list for our next outing, click the blue box below:
Chef’s Table Menu at Lon’s at the Hermosa
First Course (choice of):
- goat cheese stuffed squash blossom (shishito peppers, shaved radish & citrus viaigrette)
- house pulled mozzarella (local tomatoes, garden basil, balsamic reduction)
- chilled tomato gazpacho (shrimp & crab ceviche, lime olive oil)
- four cheese raviolette (roasted corn, garden squash, tomatoes & tomato broth)
Intermezzo – Seasonal Sorbet
Third Course (choice of):
- pan-seared halibut (mexican shrimp, chorizo english pea-herb risotto & meyer lemon butter)
- dry-aged new york strip (lyonnaise potatoes, creamed greens & red wine jus)
- berkshire pork duo (bbq loin, crisp belly, grilled asparagus, hayden mills polenta, & grilled peach)
Fourth Course (choice of):
- farmers’ market (fruit of the day, citrus olive oil cake, buttermilk sherbet, & black berry sorbet)
- lon’s cowboy candy bar (salted caramel, milk chocolate spiced ganache, marcona almonds & milk chocolate carmelita gelato)
Date: July 12, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
Price (option #1) – $65/person
Price (option #2) – $100/person with arizona wine pairings
Price (option #3) – $90/person with cocktail pairings
Note: 18% gratuity and tax will be added to each bill.
Our special chef’s table will only accomodate 12 people, so make your reservations now!
To reserve your spot, go to our contact page and tell us how many seats you would like as well as your menu choices: CLICK HERE. We will then send you an invoice based upon your pricing selections.
Spend the Night at The Hermosa Inn with a Special Rate!
Lastly, for those of you who might like to spend the night at The Hermoso Inn after our wine pairing dinner, we’ve negotiated a special rate of $149/night with a special Roaming Boomers room upgrade (based on availability).
To book your room, call Stacey Kokosinski at (602) 792-1851.
Executive Chef Jeremy Pacheco
A graduate of the Scottsdale Culinary Institute, and winner of the “Vegas Uncorked Bon Appetit Award” in 2008, an Iron Chef-themed competition involving master chefs of Las Vegas, Chef Jeremy has been dazzling Arizona foodies since taking the helm of LON’s at the Hermosa a number of years ago.
His artful American cuisine blends local produce and traditional ingredients with European influences. Growing up on a farm in southern Arizona, Pacheco is fully committed to using only the freshest, best ingredients, working exclusively with suppliers of natural or organic products, in addition to overseeing LON’s one-acre organic garden.
Get on our Mailing List
We give our mailing list subscribers first dibs to our events. To get on our mailing list to receive first notifications, click below:
Therefore, we have launched a two-fold group travel strategy:
- Arizona Roaming Boomer Group Events – here we will host frequent group events around Scottsdale, Phoenix, the Valley of the Sun, and even a few group travel events out in the beautiful state of Arizona. These will include dining events with some of the areas best chefs, fun stay-cation weekends, and whatever else our growing group of Arizona boomers think might be fun. To join the mailing list for this group, click the blue box
- Roaming Boomer Group Travel Events – here we will host fun boomer group travel events around the nation and the world. Our first such event is a 5-day/4-night culinary tour in Santa Fe, New Mexico in October (go here). We’re also working on a fun Alaska cruise for next May, a European river cruise for next fall, and much more. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of these events and much more