Announcing: Chef’s Table Event at The Phoenician
Looking for a fun evening of exceptional cuisine and fellow boomer camaraderie? Then come join us for our upcoming four-course Roaming Boomers Chef’s Table Event.
Our previous chef’s table events have sold out in a matter of hours, and we only have room for 12 people. So don’t delay in making your reservation(s).
- Date: Friday, November 7, 2014
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Place: Praying Monk Wine Cellar at Il Terrazzo inside The Phoenician Resort
- Price: $80 PP (includes wine-pairing dinner, tax, and gratuity)
- Hors D’Oeuvres – while we celebrate our most recent gathering, butlers will pass Spiedini (prosciutto, fontina, rosemary, sage, balsamic) to our group.
- First Course – Chilled Tomato & Basil Soup ( lemon, burrata, basil, garlic confit, croutons) paired with Mayacamas, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley CA 2007
- Second Course – Pea Ravioli (sweet corn purée, charred scallion, radish agrodolce) paired with Joel Gott, Riesling, Columbia Valley, WA 2011
- Third Course – Slow Roasted Stuffed Lamb (boursin cheese, baby fennel, fingerling potato, blistered tomato, mint chimichurri)
- (OR) – Grilled Salmon (parmesan risotto, roasted cauliflower, garlic chips) both paired with Barnett Vineyards, Pinot Noir, Anderson Valley, CA 2011
- Fourth Course – Pistachio Mousse (strawberry gel, vanilla choux buns, strawberry sorbet, strawberry pistachio salad) paired with Banfi, ‘Rosa Regale’, Piedmont, Italy 2013
Set inside the renowned Phoenician Resort, The Praying Monk, named after the unique rock formation on Camelback Mountain, is a wine connoisseur’s delight complete with its own sommelier and a multi-million-dollar wine collection. With its renaissance-era interior, including barrel-vaulted ceilings and European antiques, this elegant wine cellar is a dramatic setting for celebrating special occasions like our fun chef’s table event!
Sound like a lot of fun, right?
To request your reservation(s), simply fill out the form below, and we’ll send you an invoice through our PayPal account to reserve your seat(s). Please note: a reservation is not confirmed until we’ve received your payment.