5 Great Phoenix/Scottsdale Holiday Events
One of the stated missions of The Roaming Boomers™ is to unearth fun things to do and share them with you. Here’s five wonderful holiday events in Phoenix and Scottsdale that we think you will really enjoy.
- 3.5 million lights, 600 displays, 12 weeks to set up.
- Starts Nov 25th ~ $12 weekends/$10 weekdays, children under 2 free.
Las Noches de Las Luminarias at Desert Botanical Garden
- 8,000 hand-lit luminarias, warm cup of cider, the sounds of handbells ringing and Dickens Carolers.
- Starts Dec 9th ~ $25 for adults, $12.50 for children (ages 3-12) (children under three are admitted free).
Snow-capped Gingerbread Village – Four Seasons Scottsdale
- 20 gingerbread houses, a working train, free hot roasted chestnuts, steaming apple cider, and local school choirs.
- Dec 7th & 8th – Dec 14th &15th (Friday & Saturday Nights), 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. ~ Free to the public.
4-Story Tree Lighting w/ American Idol’s Scott MacIntryre – Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Phoenix Boys Choir, American Idol’s Scott MacIntrye, Tree Lighting, and Santa
- November 30th @ 6:00 p.m. ~ Free to the public.
Phoenix Symphony – Home for the Holidays
- Conductor Bob Moody in a Santa hat, ASU choir, and a lot of toe-tapping holiday favorites.
- Dec 3rd, 4th (two concerts), and 5th ~ Tickets start at $18.
Pingback: 5 Great Phoenix/Scottsdale Holiday Events | Roaming Boomers