Top 10 Reasons Boomers Love Following The Roaming Boomers
As any business enterprise that deeply cares about its fan base, we were wondering what our fans liked best about our website.
So we polled our nearly 15,000 fans on Facebook, and here is a sampling of what they had to say:
Top 10 Reasons Boomer Fans Love the Roaming Boomers
- Cheryl said: I like the two people running it. Truth be told, Cheryl is a college friend, and she’s just a little bit biased. 🙂
- Val said: Just the fact that I want to be doing exactly what you guys are doing. How did you get started?
- Peggy said: I’m not ready to retire yet, but I love your photos.
- Elizabeth said: Hey, I want to be a Roaming Boomer!
- Kerri said: Fun insights and gorgeous photos.
- Marti said: You help me keep my own dreams alive.
- Patricia said: I’m living vicariously through your adventures.
- Patricia D said: You make me dream.
- Julie said: Even from “down under”, I love following your travels, picking up hints, and expanding my own list of “must see places”.
- Randi said: You show great pictures of places that either I’ve been to, or want to go!
You know, we’re having a blast exploring this big, beautiful world of ours. However, it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun if we didn’t have 10s of thousands of baby boomers following along on our journeys.
Now, don’t keep us a secret, go tell all of your friends about us, and let’s start a boomer travel revolution.
As we say, “Life’s a Trip. Let’s all go have some fun!”