For the Media
The Roaming Boomers is a luxury travel site with an eye towards experience, adventure, learning, and exploration.
Our audience looks like this:
- 45,070 Monthly pageviews (March 2012) via Google Analytics.
- 20,638 Unique pageviews (March 2012) via Google Analytics.
- 207,636 Facebook Reach – June 15-21, 2012
- 21,500+ Subscribers and followers
We also regularly contribute to the AARP’s Travel Blog and have our content syndicated with AZ Central Travel.
- AARP averages 150,000+ unique visitors per month
- AZ Central averages 7 million+ unique visitors per month to all of its various platforms.
Click on the media kit to the right to find out even more about us.
How we market The Roaming Boomers
- Building relationships, posting articles, and documenting our trips on Twitter.
- Posting photographs, videos, and building relationships on our Facebook page.
- Posting selected travel photographs on our Flickr site.
- Using highly targeted Facebook and StumbleUpon ads to drive relevant traffic to our articles.
- Allowing users to subscribe to the site via RSS or email.
- Partnering with destinations, travel brands, and more to review products and experiences.
- Posting video to our YouTube channel.
- Growing subscribers in our Rewards Club and providing them with exclusive content and prizes.
- Regular contributors with the AARP’s Travel Blog
- Featured contributors with Arizona Republic’s Southwest Travel & Beyond (Arizona Republic, AZ Central, Gannett)
- Exposure through traditional media channels as regular guests on television, print, and radio.